Replacing countertops or bathroom vanities due to unsightly chips, stains, burns, or out-of-date colors can be a messy, expensive, and time consuming project. Not only do you have to pay to purchase and install the replacement countertops, but removal and disposal of the old counters can add to the cost.
Also, as with replacing a bathtub, often the new countertop has different dimensions and requires expensive re-pluming for sink fixtures. However, all of these headaches can be avoided with the simple, inexpensive process of countertop refinishing. Countertop refinishing costs add up to a fraction of those to replace countertops, and you can upgrade the look of your kitchen or bathroom to match your current decorating choices in a matter of hours, not days!
- Works with your existing countertop right in place – no need to remove the sink
- Eliminates the seams and edge often seen in old-style laminate tops
- Costs about 10-15% the price of new solid surface countertop installation
- Most countertops are complete in just one day
- Our Exclusive Flint-Stone coating comes in 25 color combinations.
- With our commercial coating, the finished product will be a surface that is harder and often more stain resistant than many composite surfaces including Formica, Corian, and Cultured Marble.
THE MOST BANG FOR THE BUCK
If you read through our blog, you will see that we are huge fans of bathroom vanity refinishing. These surfaces, especially the all-in-one cultured marble units that combine a counter and sink seamlessly refinish absolutely beautifully. If you have one of these surfaces, refinishing is extremely cost efficient, especially if we are already on-site to do a bathtub.